• Responsible for activities involved in the strategic design, preparation, delivery and needs assessment of development programs for company employees. Identifies appropriate initiatives that need to be changed or implemented.
• Conducts skills, technical, management and staff development training courses within business units or groups. Uses needs assessment tools to determine effectiveness of training programs. Interacts with functional organizations to develop specifications for content of courses.
• Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
• Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
• Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
• Decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan
• Generally domestic scope/accountability
• Evaluates need and develops new training materials and/or revises current material to ensure business unit or group training needs are met
• Evaluates training methodology
• Designs and develops in-house programs
• Interacts with functional organizations to develop specifications for content of courses
• Conducts follow up to determine applicability of course material
• All other duties as assigned
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Conduent Business Services or one of its subsidiaries may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to accommodations@Conduent.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Organization Learning & Development