• Responsible for inbound and/or outbound customer service requirements and sales inquiries.
• Contributes to departmental business plans and priorities by applying company policies and procedures to resolve a variety issues
• Sets priorities for team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors
• Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
• Typically a graduate, although may have progressed into the role via equivalent business experience that provide knowledge and exposure to fundamental, theories, principles, and concepts
• Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance and oversight from manager
• May perform one or more of the following duties:
• Manages all activities associated with outbound calls made to potential customers.
• Ensures productivity meets or exceeds standards.
• Develops and implements sales objectives and strategies to grow the organization’s business.
• Develops implements and improves processes through identification of operational, sales, and technological change that are having an impact on customer satisfaction and contact center efficiency.
• All other duties as assigned.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Conduent Business Services or one of its subsidiaries may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to accommodations@Conduent.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Inside Sales (Telesales)