You will be responsible for driving the sales to meet the budgets for Thailand. In addition, you would interface with Purchasing, Production, Marketing, Product Management and Finance departments regarding product needs, lead times, and credit issues. You will also conduct training for Distributor and Retail Sales Representatives in the field as well as retail store personnel as and when required.
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets for Thailand
- Perform a regular call cycle to key accounts and key retail outlets, maintaining good customer relationship.
- Responsible for monitoring and meeting Retailers Quarterly Rebate Scheme’s buy-in sales quota. To inform resellers monthly on their sales short-fall and work out deals/programs with them to help in achieving their buy-in quota and sell-through.
- Update channel and / or retail customers on new products and pricing frequently.
- Organize regular product training and sales plan briefing sessions with the channel retailers and promoters. Ensure new accounts (channel or corporate or bundled products) are trained before selling of our products.
- Promoter management.
- Maintain ongoing phone and personal contact to key accounts and key sales outlets to ensure retail price control and high quality customer support.
- Provide assistance to distributor or reseller sales personnel regarding quotes, returns, and other sales-related questions as well as mentorship.
- Monitor competition by gathering current market information on pricing, products, new products, and delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc. to provide weekly activity report
- Review and analyze daily sales statistics.
- Perform other duties related to Sales Support for Thailand including but not limited to:
- Conduct inventory check at the assigned outlets & updating of outlet inventory list.
- Ensure products & POP visibility at outlets.
- Organize and conduct sales & product trainings.
- Organize and prepare for road shows/events etc.
- Identify and increase potential new channels to carry Belkin products.
- Identify and increase product placement / planogram / gondola space at the retail outlets.
- Conduct regular feedback of competitor’s product market prices, information & activities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- A minimum of three years’ experience in channel sales, preferably gained from consumer electronics industry, appliance or consumer products related field
- Software skill: Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and preferably with another Asian language.
- Good numeric and analytical skills
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Flexibility to work in a faced pace, dynamic multinational organization in a cross-cultural environment.
What you’re getting into
We’ve got big collaborative spaces for your big ideas, so bring an open mind and leave your suit in the closet. We all are committed to creating unique and rewarding consumer experiences. Everyone is interested in succeeding – for the team, for themselves and for the business. Cross-functionally and across the company, everyone has common goals and aspires to be their best.
You will learn something new or at least look at things differently every day. There are so many smart and creative people around that you’ll be motivated to pursue the ideal.
Team spirit is infectious. Belkin is an extremely open workplace, where communication is essential. Not every idea will be accepted, but you’ll be asked for your point of view. Innovation thrives on multiple and varied levels. At Belkin we challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to accept that something cannot be done.
We are committed to diversity. Belkin is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.