Are you an experienced and energetic documentation manager with at least 3 years of experience, who wants to work in a booming rocketship? Do you LOVE writing, teaching and helping people? If so, then AppsFlyer is looking for you!
Successful candidates should have a can-do attitude, excellent technical writing skills, proven experience, and the desire to learn and grow within the job.
The Documentation Manager has an active role in the the Knowledge Base team in the Product Department. As someone who will be responsible for writing technical documentation that serves millions of users, the candidate MUST be highly motivated, creative and have zero tolerance to typos and mistakes.
- Develop high-quality technical documentation by working with different teams in AppsFlyer
- Become a subject matter expert on the product and features being documented, as well as make recommendations to improve technical information based on target audiences
- Take ownership of assigned projects and follow through to complete the product cycle to meet deadlines
- Work with reviewers to ensure technical accuracy and appropriateness of content according to prescribed project deliverables and schedules·
- Work with Support Engineers and Product Managers to identify documentation problems or changes and trends in product usability issues
- Initiate and recommend creative ways to improve technical information deliverables and processes
- English – mother tongue level
- At least 2 years of experience in developing technical documentation in SAAS or B2B companies for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Enthusiasm, a passion to learn, a desire to help, and the ability to establish successful and collaborative relationships with peers
- Highly proficient with accepted industry-specific publishing tools like ZenDesk, WordPress or LivePerson
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced proficiency in one or more of these languages: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, Spanish, Portuguese or Russian
- Experienced in mobile and online marketing, blogging, graphic design or web programming
- Experience in developing instructional videos
- Recommended by an AppsFlyer employee
The Product Team is committed to creating the product roadmap and making the vision a reality.
The Product Team works closely with the business team to understand clients’ needs and with the R&D team to make it happen. Measuring mobile advertising activities has never been more important for advertisers, and we’re all about providing the most advanced tools for doing so.