Job Description - BDR
Job Title: Business Development Representative – Oracle University
Business Area: Training/Education
Looking for an Oracle University Global Business Development Representative responsible for the inbound sales, through incoming interactions (calls, e-mails, chats, inbound form) for Oracle University customers worldwide, while assuring a high level of satisfaction and targets achievement.
The Business Development Representative will be a trusted training advisor for the Oracle University customers contacting us through the inbound channels and a key contributor in growing Oracle revenue worldwide.
- Responsible for identifying all customer interactions up sell opportunities, providing the best solutions to fit the customers’ needs and performing all the necessary follow-up actions to transform the opportunities into revenue;
- Responsible for identifying and transferring complex customer enquiries to designated departments for further investigation according to the procedure in place, but still having ownership over the enquiry and making sure a resolution is in place in due time;
- Providing customers with accurate and consistent information on OU education offerings, the availability of products, information related to the end to end process
- Managing all customer courses demand by contacting the customers in maximum 24-48 hours, providing the best solution fitting their needs and convincing them to acquire the OU course/product by making a firm booking;
- Basic understanding and continuous study of the Oracle Technology and Oracle University trainings and tools;
- Developing, extending and maintaining relationships with the appropriate departments within Oracle;
- Demonstrating a positive attitude, professionalism, initiative and flexibility in performing daily job functions and always portraying a professional and positive image to the customer;
- Flexibility for working in shifts and adapting to the country/ region’s working hour interval if required in order to provide customer support and contribute to the achievement of the business revenue recognition KPIs around quarter and year end;
Education & Experience requirements
- University degree
- Foreign Languages – Excellent oral and written English skills plus any Eastern European language.
- Proficient in using Windows, MS Office, e-mail and Internet
- Experience in using Oracle applications – preferred
- Previous Sales experience or sales related – customer frontline – at least 1-2 years preferred
- Previous experience preferably in an IT or Education environment
- Experience in using online applications for administrative/ operational processes (previous usage of Oracle tools preferred)
- Knowledge of IT education market is advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills
- Strong sales and marketing skills: needs analysis, positioning, and business justification and closing
- Strong active listening towards fast and accurate customer needs identification
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, competitive driven to achieve the individual and the team’s objectives and targets
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment.
- Self-motivated to continuously expand personal professional knowledge.
- Ability to work in a global team environment
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The opportunity of working in a dynamic multicultural and multilingual business environment characterized by high customer focus, speed, change, and constant evolution.
- Multiple training opportunities and personal development in an international working environment.
- Competitive salary, benefits, including incentives based on selling performance.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements