NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
- Develop IP models based on C/C++ for IP block
- Integration of models in SystemC AT/LT based platforms
- Design and develop C++ component models for IP blocks based specifications
- Integrate SystemC / C++ component models into SoC level simulations
- Support pre-silicon software development on new IP
- Interact with systems definition and design team in order to create IP model verification
- Exposure to CPU modeling (Instruction Set Simulators)
- Develop and port sample and benchmark code
- Creation of traffic load for performance analysis
- (e.g. application notes, engineering bulletins, benchmarking…)
- Collaborate within the team and across distributed teams on next gen devices and accelerators.
- Internal & Customer support for model & virtual platforms deployment
- University degree in Computer Science, Electrical, Control or Computer Engineering
- Good C/C++ programming skills and other scriptings
- Experience in SystemC 2.3x, TLM2.0., IPXACT,
- Knowledge in commercial SystemC model offerings
- Knowledge on RTL verification methodologies, UVM
- Knowledge of ARM Cortex architectures
- Knowledge in Embedded Linux, AutoSAR
- Embedded programing based on GCC and commercial embedded toolchains
- Other programming/scripting languages are an advantage
- Knowledge of other simulation tools (e.g. Matlab/Simulink ) is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent skills in presenting complex technical subjects
- High degree of flexibility, motivation, business orientation are requested for this position.
- Professional working proficiency in English
- Willingness to travel worldwide
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.