(1) Essential Functions :
- Perform linear/non-linear structural problems through FEA to qualify & optimize the product design.
- Sound knowledge of mechanical design formulas to perform hand calculations.
- Strong analytical & empirical skills for product validation.
- Able to simulate static thermal/structural, free/forced vibration problem.
- Perform FEA simulation using ANSYS APDL & Workbench software. Basic knowledge of Creo is advantages.
- Able to effectively communicate & collaborate with peoples irrespective of geographical, functional and cultural boundaries.
- Stay abreast of leading industrywide trends and developments in simulation domain.
- Willing to travel short term/long-term basis to local/global destinations.
(2) Minimum Education and Experience :
- Full time ME/M.Tech. Degree in Mechanical Engineering (CAD/CAM or Machine Design) from reputed institute.
- 0-3 years of simulation domain knowledge.
(3) Most important competencies required of the individual.
- Excellent team player and can behave ethically.
- Well adaptive leaner.