About the role
Are you interested in joining one of Chicago’s fastest-growing startups that is reshaping the logistics industry? Take advantage of this unique opportunity by applying to FourKites now! We are looking for an Associate Product Manager to help our Product Team manage one of our new product lines, which is an Advanced Analytics platform helps logistics organizations understand and visualize their performance data, and leverage those insights to optimize their supply chains. In this role, you will be responsible for conducting competitive market analysis, defining and prioritizing functionality, package features into product releases, leading the daily engineering scrum, leading QA processes and developing go-to market strategy to ensure success of the product.
As an Associate Product Manager at FourKites, you will be expected to work in a highly collaborative manner with sales, marketing, engineering, customer support and key customers. You will have the opportunity to work closely with and learn from our Senior Product Managers and also have significant exposure to executive leadership, sharing your findings and recommendations at every turn!
This position is in our Chennai office at SKCL Infinite Towers, Guindy.
- You enjoy discovering and solving problems by collaborating across teams
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and are comfortable with ambiguity and a lack of structure
- You are entrepreneurial - you make things happen and proactively step up when you recognize an opportunity
- You enjoy executing on both a strategic and tactical level, with the ability to develop well defined business and operational plans to achieve desired objectives
- You are an innovator at heart and will thrive in pushing the boundaries for how FourKites can leverage data insights for our products
- You identify opportunities every day and bring valuable insights back to the table
- You leverage excellent verbal and written skills to communicate effectively to all levels
- Have an undergraduate degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Stats or equivalent practical experience
- Analytically minded & strong problem-solving capabilities evidenced by a proven ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated experience shipping software products (concept to launch)
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with engineering and design teams in an Agile environment to rapidly produce iterations
- Demonstrated experience working on products that entail analytics, data science or business intelligence
- Logistics, supply chain or truck fleet management experience is a plus!
- Experience with data analysis and visualization tools like Tableau, MS Power BI, Qlik, Looker, MicroStrategy
If you have experience at companies / startups specializing in machine learning, BI or analytics, we are looking for candidates like you!