The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find DST, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.
- Contribute to the evolution of the Test Charter/Methodology to industry best practice and based on industry standards (ISTQB).
- Generate high quality test strategies, test plans and test results for each project the team are engaged on.
- Create comprehensive test documentation with well-defined, reusable test scripts that are traceable back to requirements.
- Contribute to reporting to stakeholders and senior management including appropriate metrics.
- Execute testing to agreed internal standards; ensure documentation is to an auditable standard.
- Balance the need to meet expected high standards for changes with the need to provide an efficient and effective service.
- Ensure regression testing is performed in a manner that recognizes the risks of introducing defects into an established environment while at the same time meeting deadlines.
- Management of risk and issue escalation.
- Provide accurate test estimations to PMO/PM where requested.
- Contribute to shift left philosophy by reviewing all BRDs, providing detailed feedback based on working knowledge of the system being changed and best practice requirements validation.
- React dynamically to changing priorities.
- Manage onsite external test resources providing training, support, system access and ensuring testing delivered to agreed standard.
- Prioritize work streams within projects.
- Provide appropriate level of analysis into all project go live decisions.
- Communicate accurate Test status to Test Manager, Project Manager, external vendors and key stakeholders.
- All testing to consider functional scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error validation, defect retesting, usability and performance testing.
- 1 year testing experience for middle role in a similar environment.
- Qualified to ISEB/ISTQB Foundation level.
- Excellent risk assessment abilities.
- Experience in developing test plans and strategies, for functional and non-functional testing, manual and automation testing and performance and stress testing.
- Experience in test execution, defect classification and prioritization.
- New graduate are welcome.
DST is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. DST is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.