LEGO Marketing and Sales office located in Kiev, Ukraine is looking for a high caliber sales professional join the team as Key Account Manager. The ideal candidate has proven success in leading top key accounts combined with strategic thinking and excelleResponsibilities:• Having the full responsibility for maintaining and building the LEGO presence at top accounts (modern trade/e-commerce customers)
o Building and executing Customer Business Plan
o Successful Trading Terms negotiation
o Establishing trustful relationships across customer organization.
• Collaborating with Marketing Team to develop efficient trade activation programs
• Deeply understanding customer needs and situation, providing key insights to market strategy development
• Contribute to the work of other Account Managers and colleagues, through support and sharing.Start your career with the LEGO brandLEGO Marketing and Sales office in Kiev is part of the CEEMEA region (Central & Eastern Europe and the Middle East & Africa) and has 13 employees. This position is part of the Key account team and will report directly to the Country Manager.
On this position, you will gain an interesting experience from working in an international environment. It is fantastic opportunity to support our marketing strategies of one of the leading brands on the toy market. This role also offers you an extensive space for learning and skills development.
Key requirements• University degree
• 3-5 years of experience in Account management within FMCG
• Experience from international environment is a must
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills, ability to listen and adjust to different customers.
• Strong team player that is focused on the team goals.
• Fluent English and native Ukrainian or Russian languages
• PC skills – ability to work with excel (ability to do analysis and reports)
• The role is offered as full-time contract for unlimited period
Why to join the global family of LEGO Group?• Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story – we support development of our employees
• We all use the same language regardless of a position or title – family working environment
• Interesting tasks, professional work conditions and competitive benefits are waiting for you – we take care of our employees
• We recycle waste – we care about the environment
• LEGO elements in all meeting rooms – we support creativity and play
The LEGO Group recruit and develop people entirely on merit. If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, teamwork and quality, apply now.