Managing complex IT projects in financial services field. This will imply initiating, planning, executing and monitoring account-wide initiatives in the areas of tooling, methods, resource-capacity, industrialization, agile that will touch multiple projects and will involve also client interaction. You will also be involved in business development activities, to grow the business of various group-entities.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
Fixed Term - Long Term
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 75% or 4 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• At least 3 years of project management experience in software development projects, managing medium size teams (up to 15 people).
• Proven experience in managing several projects in parallel or program or portfolio.
• Experience of practical usage at least one formal software development methodology (Waterfall, PRINCE2, Unified Process, Agile/Scrum/Kanban, etc).
• Strong knowledge and practical experience of applying all project management areas in accordance with PMBOK.
• Experience of applying different Agile engineering practices.
• Practical experience of usage project management tools (MS Project, Jira, etc.).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
• Upper-intermediate written and spoken English.
• Fluent written and spoken Ukrainian and Russian.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a changing environment.
• Proven experience in pre-sale and proposal preparation stage.
Secondary Job Category
Other Project Management
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
New Collar Role