Position Title: Technical Solution Sales Architect (m/f)
Functional Area: Sales Support
Facility: Regional Office
Relocation Provided: No
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 5 - 7 Years
Travel Percent: 50
Are you a Technical Solution Sales Architect/Specialist ?
Do you love software defined IT Computing and complex Server, Storage, Networking IT solutions?
Lenovo is looking for a passionate, articulate, and enthusiastic Technical
Architect / Consultant in Central Region for LENOVO’s regional Datacenter
As a Lenovo Technical sales consultant / Architect in Lenovo Datacenter group you will get engaged in promoting Lenovo DCG product and solutions, you will work with CTOs, IT specialists and Lenovo presales and sales team and with Lenovo partners to help drive Lenovo’s Datacenter opportunities through the sales cycle from understanding customer business and technical requirements, building the IT solution architecture and driving the opportunity up to a profitable closing. You will also be in charge of enabling other solution architects / pre-sales from our Datacenter partners, preparing RFI and RFPs, presenting solutions, leading proof of concepts based on Lenovo Datacenter solutions, and implementing those solutions that address our customer’s infrastructure.
For our Central Region, consisting of Germany, Austria and Switzerland we are looking for a Datacenter Solutions Technical Architect. This job role includes:
- Defining and identifying IT projects in the coming quarters by acting as a trusted advisor to the allocated customer set
- Building a future pipeline of the DCG IT Infrastructure business within aligned territories
- Providing technical consultancy to clients about Lenovo’s products and solutions for the data center with focus on Server and Storage solutions
- Building and maintaining customer relationships to Technical Director level and above.
- Keeping customers up to date with new technologies and innovations relevant to their industry
- Identifying customer projects and interpreting their technical requirements
- Have the ability to build technical solutions working with the wider specialist product and technical community, the sales teams and business partners as appropriate, to support winning the business.
- Lead and/or provide Technical Input to Tenders/ RFIs/RFPs
- Gathers information to develop an accurate understanding of customer technology infrastructure
- Adapts solution design and Converged / HyperConverged solutions to new requirements
- Able to advances opportunities effectively
- Proactively supports the account team with product advice, presentations, proposal support
- Supporting business partner enablement webinars or larger events as a speaker who is able to enthuse large audiences
Qualifications, Skills & Experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of customer facing technical sales experience with focus on storage, server, networking
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of trends & technologies for Converged and HyperConverged systems, system virtualization , x86 server and entry to mid level Storage.
- General knowledge across the Server, Storage and Networking portfolio, with competencies in core technologies like virtualization, system networking etc.
- Successful track record of creating, presenting and positioning IT primary storage, HyperConverged, Converged and/or server virtualization solutions directly to end customers and via reseller channels.
- Able to create and present IT technical solutions to senior level clients within the customer and clearly articulate the technical value proposition to the customer
- Commercial awareness of the local Competitive Market, business partner objectives and the customer industry environment, specifically in the Datacenter
- Comfortable with MS office , project software and sales tools such as CRM systems
- Technical leading proof of concepts based on Lenovo SAP Datacenter solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication in German and English language