Senior Digital Marketing Associate
The Wall Street Journal and Barron's are seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Associate to actively participate in the strategic planning, execution and optimization of global digital campaigns. Working within the Retention team, this role will be focused on driving improved retention for The Wall Street Journal and Barron's brands. Ideal candidates will have 1-2 years of relevant digital marketing experience, across paid, owned and earned media properties.
Who is the Manager?
What are my responsibilities?
Daily responsibilities will vary. They include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the strategic planning of global digital campaigns, aimed at improving retention for both The Wall Street Journal and Barron's brands.
- Developing creative assets for campaigns, working alongside the brand and design teams.
- Optimizing and monitoring media channels, including owned properties such as WSJ.com and internal email campaigns, as well as paid media properties such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Working closely with internal media teams to ensure that campaign deadlines are met, while also monitoring overall channel performance.
- Analyzing campaign results and providing post-campaign reports.
- Staying informed on industry trends, competitive landscapes and new technologies impacting digital marketing. Identifying trends and opportunities, as well as translating analysis into actionable plans.
What do you need from me?
- 1-2 years of digital marketing experience.
- Excellent planning, problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to evaluate issues and conflicts and make timely recommendations to management.
- Excellent time management and able to work effectively in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle projects independently, supervise them to be completed and able to prioritize tasks appropriately.
- Demonstrate innovative thinking and new ideas.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills in listening, questioning, fact-finding and resolving issues.
- Strong initiation and self-motivated. Able to work well in a team, proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- A bachelors degree from an accredited university.
- Preferred, but not necessary: Prior experience working in the online media or publishing businesses would be an advantage.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets