Are you looking for a new challenge, do you want to develop on a daily basis and would you like to work with one of the most progressive brands in the world? Do you thrive on delivering excellent customer service? This is your chance, because we are looking for a Service Advisor like you.
In this position, you will get the opportunity to develop your customer interaction and communication skills via ongoing training on the job provided by the rest of the team. You will be the first Tesla employee who customers meet; you are the face of Tesla. You will be working at one of our world class Service Centers; however, you will have the opportunity to travel to other locations to assist and learn when possible and needed.
Responsibilities / This is your job
- Collaborate with the team and through your assistance move towards more tasks as a part of your development.
- Work in a team-wide and worldwide capacity, engaging with Service Advisors and Technicians alike to solve problems and establish best practices.
- Welcome walk-in guests and manage the customer’s Tesla experience in a positive manner
- Answer and direct calls to appropriate staff, answer questions and take messages as needed
- Coordinating Service appointments and working closely with other teams
- Available to work on administrative activities and other management requests
- Support other Service Centers on an as-needed basis
- Work on challenging and developing environment that set expectations to you and your deadlines
Qualifications / This is you
- 3 or 4 years college degree in Hospitality or 2 years working experience in a high-end customer facing job (for example; Hotels, Luxury retail, Aviation, etc.)
- A demonstrated ability to learn and adapt to change while delivering exceptional customer service
- Ability to cooperate as a dynamic team and perform as a group before your individual contributions.
- Good knowledge of Tesla and passion to help carry out our vision
- Motivation to work in a high-paced, dynamic environment that constantly evolves to incorporate new technology and methods
- Professional Appearance and show attention to detail and accuracy
- A solid command of the English Language
- A valid driver’s license
What can you expect from Tesla?
You will receive on-the-job-training and personal development with the best in the business while being exposed to cutting-edge technology. You will have the chance to make your mark on a company that is changing the world.