Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Proofread corrected transcripts of corporate events to ensure accuracy
• Provide quality assurance & highly accurate transcripts with the best timeliness possible
• Work with little instruction on day-to-day work and able to achieve and deliver results in a consistent manner
• Appetite for work and responsibility to exceed target and drive improvement over the latter on a continuous basis
• Willingness to render extra hours to meet set target
Applicants must have at least one of the following;
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English Literature or Journalism or related degree with a minimum one year experience in media, publishing, copywriting, research, proofreading, publication editing, content management or similar field;
• At least 2 years transcription experience in Financial, Business (general), Medical industry;
• Minimum three years BPO experience (voice/content management)
• Flawless written and oral communication skills in English
• Superb listening skills
• Strong Internet research skills and proficient in MS-Office and typing speed of 50 wpm (at the minimum)
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Interested in current events and world affairs. Is up to date on what’s happening in the world and possesses a general knowledge base
• Ability to concentrate, focus and deliver consistently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Proven team player and can work with minimal supervision
• Strong ability to learn and apply new/emerging technologies.
• High integrity, accountability and personal responsibility.