Position Title: SAP Technical Solution Sales Specialist (m/f)
Functional Area: Sales
Facility: Regional Office
Relocation Provided: No
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 5 - 7 Years
Travel Percent: 40
Are you a SAP Technical Sales Specialist ? Do you love Datacenter Computing and complex SAP IT solutions?
Lenovo is looking for a passionate, articulate, and enthusiastic Technical
Architect / Consultant with SAP focus in Central Region for LENOVO’s regional
Datacenter Hardware SAP business.
As a Lenovo SAP Technical sales consultant / Architect in Lenovo Datacenter group you will get engaged in promoting Lenovo DCG product and solutions, you will work with CTOs, IT specialists and Lenovo presales and sales team and with Lenovo partners to help drive Lenovo’s Datacenter opportunities through the sales cycle from understanding customer business and technical requirements, building the SAP solution architecture and driving the opportunity up to a profitable closing. You will also be in charge of enabling other solution architects / pre-sales from our Datacenter partners, preparing RFI and RFPs, presenting solutions, leading proof of concepts based on Lenovo SAP Datacenter solutions, and implementing those solutions that address our customer’s infrastructure.
For our Central Region, consisting of Germany, Austria and Switzerland we are looking for a SAP Technical Architect. This job role includes:
- Defining and identifying IT SAP projects in the coming quarters by acting
as a trusted advisor to the allocated customer set
- Building a future pipeline of SAP IT Infrastructure business within aligned territories
- Building and maintaining customer relationships to Technical Director level and above.
- Keeping customers up to date with new technologies and innovations relevant to their industry
- Identifying customer projects and interpreting their technical requirements
- Have the ability to build technical solutions working with the wider specialist product and technical community, the sales teams and business partners as appropriate, to support winning the business.
- Lead and/or provide Technical Input to Tenders/ RFIs/RFPs
- Gathers information to develop an accurate understanding of customer technology infrastructure
- Adapts solution design and SAP solutions to new requirements
- Able to advances opportunities effectively
- Proactively supports the account team with product advice, presentations, proposal support
Qualifications, Skills & Experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of customer facing technical sales experience in the datacenter with focus on storage, server, networking
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of trends & technologies for SAP, SAP HANA, SAP Solutions
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of trends & technologies for x86 Server and entry to mid level Storage , Converged, HyperConverged systems and system virtualization in principle
- Able to create and present SAP technical solutions to senior level clients within the customer and clearly articulate the technical value proposition to the customer
- Commercial awareness of the local Competitive Market, business partner objectives and the customer industry environment, specifically in the SAP market/industrie
- Comfortable with MS office , project software and sales tools such as CRM systems
- General knowledge across the Server, Storage and Networking portfolio, with competencies in core technologies like system virtualization, system networking
- Technical leading proof of concepts based on Lenovo Datacenter and SAP Datacenter solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication in German and English language
Behaviors & Work Attitude
- Entrepreneurial Mind-set with self-starting capability - Can do attitude
- Able to deliver formal and/or ad hoc presentations to customer
- Problem solver and decision-maker applying creativity in developing new approaches and solutions
- Can embrace a fast paced and ever changing environment
- Demonstrates integrity in all business interactions and honors personal commitments
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- Be proactive + quick; bold + innovative in all you do
- Willing to travel to customer sites within Central Region , Germany, Austria and Switzerland
What we offer:
- A multitude of professional and personal opportunities
- An open and stimulating environment within one of the most forwarding thinking IT companies
- Flat structures and fast decision-making processes
- A modern and flexible way of working to combine personal and professional life
- An international team with a high focus on Gender Diversity
Are you a DO’er?
When applying for this position, please send your CV (including covering letter and references) via our Online-Tool.
At Lenovo we are proud to be an equal opportunity company. This vacancy certainly applies for people with disabilities, too.