Position Title: EMEA Regional Senior Recruiter / Talent Acquisition
Functional Area: Human Resources
Facility: Regional Office
Relocation Provided: No
Education Required: Masters Degree
Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years
Travel Percent: 0
Lenovo is a US$43 billion global Fortune 500 company and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers, storage, networking, smart TVs and a family of mobile products such as smartphones, tablets and apps. We have over 52,000 employees worldwide, and customers in more than 160 countries.
Key Responsibilities & Performance Expectations
At Lenovo we are currently seeking applications for a EMEA Senior Recruiter...... We are looking for you!
We Will Offer You Global working environment, Successful dynamic company, Opportunities within Strong Employer Brand, Attractive compensation package, and more.
Lenovo needs to build the best team if it is to fulfill its global ambitions. This role is critical in recruiting the best talent and to ensure we have the best team globally.
As an Experienced Recruiter:
- You will be attracting and recruiting top talents for Lenovo. Your primary responsibilities include sourcing, selection and interviewing candidates, understanding the business needs and partnering with the hiring managers / HR to fully understand the staffing strategy for the business.
- You will develop long and short-term, cost-effective recruitment strategies working in partnership with hiring managers and Human Resources Business Partners and work closely with Line of Business staffing colleagues across the firm.
- You will also demonstrate understanding of staffing needs by proactively offering solutions, participating in client meetings, consulting with managers on hiring process and managing expectations. You will build strategic relationships with clients across specific businesses demonstrating advanced knowledge and subject matter expertise within recruitment and viewed as a trusted advisor
- In addition, you will creatively source qualified candidates through a wide variety of channels (social media, direct sourcing, internet, employee referrals, community, job fairs, etc.), understand diversity goals and act as a subject matter expert for areas of staffing responsibility. Conducting competency based interviews.
- You will ensure that Lenovo is positioned to attract, source and recruit the best talent, both internally and externally.
- Participation on worldwide talent acquisition projects like Candidate Value proposition, Employee Value Proposition, Hiring Managers Satisfaction Survey, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Commitment, Energy & Excitement
• Degree or Equivalent Business experience
• 3 - 5 years of full-cycle, professional level recruiting experience
• Multitasking, project management and presentation skills
• Strong communication and negotiating skills
• Ability to work in a culturally diverse environment
• Languages - Fluent Business English (oral and written)
And you are:
• Able to work under pressure of fast market demands
• Able to make quick and effective decisions
• Have Self-starting capability
• Can do attitude; always aiming and striving to win
• Able and willing to learn and improving,
• Able to accept constructive feedback.