The Technology Department (TD) is a key enabler to keep our business moving forward and is constantly exploring state-of-the-art information technologies to enhance GIC’s ability to be the leading global long-term investment firm. We aim to provide users with empowering and transformational capabilities, and to create an inclusive, innovative and integrated work environment.
We are looking for a potential talent to join our Technology Department as AVP/VP, Enterprise Integration Engineer.
- Work closely with the Enterprise Integration architect, Enterprise Architecture Workgroup, business analysts, and application designers to define the application integration requirements and structure.
- Model and design the application integration and API components for new and existing business applications
- Manage a development and maintenance team to implement and maintain application integration solutions (including API management platform and API gateway)
- Lead the analysis, design, test and build effort for all processing components being custom built or reused.
- Work with the integration architect and specialists to design the integration solution.
- Assist in determining the cross-application and cross-component data standards, application integration standards, and change-management strategies.
- Implement and maintain testing environments and tools.
- Define and create canonical messaging models specific to lines of business
- Lead the development process to ensure that defect tracking (identification, fixing, re-testing and migration of defects) is properly addressed.
- Work with the DevOps team to implement automated deployment for the application integration solution
- Good to have knowledge and experience with Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) capabilities and processing components
- Ability to develop and manage all aspects of the application integration effort, including the plans, interdependencies, schedule, budget and tools.
- Ability and experience in providing technical leadership to an Application Integration team
- Ability to document and communicate progress in iterative steps, in line with Agile project management
- Ability to develop and manage all aspects of the testing effort, including plans, interdependencies, schedule, budget and tools
- Provide technical leadership to ensure effective and relevant solutions are implemented to meet project objectives
- Experience with the IBM Application Integration technology stack e.g. IBM Integration Bus, DataPower, APIC, IBM MQ is advantageous