Leica Biosystems is a global leader in workflow solutions and automation. As the only company to own the workflow from biopsy to diagnosis, we are uniquely positioned to break down the barriers between each of these steps. Our mission of “Advancing Cancer Diagnostics, Improving Lives” is at the heart of our corporate culture. Our easy-to-use and consistently reliable offerings help improve workflow efficiency and diagnostic confidence. The company is represented in over 100 countries. It has manufacturing facilities in 9 countries, sales and service organizations in 19 countries, and an international network of dealers. The company is headquartered in Nussloch, Germany. Visit LeicaBiosystems.com for more information.
GENERAL SUMMARY & OVERALL CHALLENGES
The Marketing Automation Contractor will lead Leica Biosystems’s central lead generation efforts with an emphasis on outbound email campaigns and nurturing, sales enablement, as well as drip and engagement campaign management.
This position is responsible for the coordination and execution of a variety of marketing automation production tasks. This includes day to day tasks such as set-up, coding, testing, fulfillment, tracking, production of marketing automation/Pardot materials and multichannel marketing to ensure successful and timely campaigns. This position will ensure the optimized design, production and delivery of all email marketing projects.
- Lead the planning and execution of email marketing programs and triggered email campaigns using marketing automation (Pardot).
- Develop and edit copy for nurture tracks and trigger emails. Make adjustments to HTML coding if needed.
- Creates Pardot landing pages for all marketing channels. Ensures all required text is hyperlinked by examining and testing links.
- Ensures all marketing programs are approved and tested for mobile optimization and readability across all platforms.
- Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly, proofread for clarity, brevity, grammar, and spelling, and include persuasive call-to-actions
- Coordinates and improves landing page and email template designs with internal teams to ensure efficient conversion. Perform A/B tests as needed.
- Creates tracking URLs via Pardot and Google Analytics to track performance of different marketing channels.
- Set up and generate digital marketing KPI reports for individual marketing programs in Pardot to provide actionable insights on effectiveness for stakeholders to review, such as customer profiling, segmentation studies, post-program measurements.
- Provide input to planned email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and email content
- Administer and monitor performance of the Marketing Automation tool (Pardot). Includes list management, compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, local privacy laws, scheduling optimization and email design.
- Monitoring deliverability and overall account reputation to ensure messages are being delivered to the inbox (avoiding blacklisting, etc.)
- 3+ years digital marketing experience in a for-profit (preferably B2B) organization
- 2+ year experience developing and optimizing email marketing campaigns
- A minimum of 1-2 years of Marketing Automation/Pardot production and operations experience.
- 1-2 years coordinating channel marketing optimization (understanding user-centered design for emails and landing pages).
- 1-2 years of optimization experience with CTAs, copy and graphics.
- 1-2 years of basic HTML writing and editing experience to fix or improve coding issues in Pardot email and landing page templates.
- Comfortable working in fast-paced production environment managing multiple projects at once.
- Outstanding analytical skills with ability to achieve results in a complex environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills. Effective listener.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent experience .
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check.
Leica Biosystems is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Leica Biosystems is committed to attracting and retaining the most highly qualified candidates available. We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities. As a Leica Biosystems employee you will be consistently challenged to deliver your best.
If you are ready for this challenge, complete the on-line application and submit your resume for consideration.
Leica Biosystems pays salaries commensurate with market value, and provides exceptional benefits.
Leica Biosystems is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, National Origin, Religion, Sex, Disability, Vet, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity.
Be sure to follow Leica Biosystems on LinkedIn!
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
North America-North America-United States-IL-Buffalo Grove