Human Resources & Talent Management
Sep 28, 2017, 5:13:30 AM
- Provide end-to-end recruitment support. The wide range of activities includes but not limited to strategic sourcing, competency based interviews, stakeholder management, client communications, onboarding etc.
- Strategize sourcing and ensure availability of qualified candidates at any time
- Communicate recruitment processes and recommend areas for improvement
- Provide consultative support to hiring managers on talent acquisition best practices and solutions relating to hiring issues
- Work closely with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to understand hiring needs, define job roles and responsibilities and ensure that hiring activities are efficiently carried out
- Monitor/update status of each headcount requests and ensure that recruitment targets and KPIs are met
- At least 3-5 years hands-on operational experience covering all delivery aspects of recruitment services, in-house talent acquisition or corporate recruitment or executive search experience
- Experience in hiring of technical/professional positions in M&E or Data Center is a plus
- Strong people and customer orientation skills in a cross-cultural environment
- Well-organised, flexible adaptable to changes and can drive new initiatives while maintaining work priorities and customer focus
- Ability to work in a challenging and fast-paced working environment
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Must be willing to work on a 6 month contract
At Vertiv, we offer the stability of a global leader in a growing industry and the opportunity of a startup.
We design, manufacture and service the mission-critical infrastructure technologies for vital applications in data centers, communication networks and commercial and industrial environments. With $4.4 billion in sales, a strong customer base and global reach in nearly 70 countries, our move to establish a standalone business enables us to deliver greater value to our customers and create new opportunities for our people.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Vertiv. Explore them now and join our team of 19,000 employees in making the future of our customers’ business possible.