Light is a team of creative technologists on a mission to reimagine the art and science of photography. We are a venture-backed startup creating a radically new kind of photography. We starting shipping our flagship computational camera L16 this summer (https://light.co/)
Light is seeking an Applied Machine Learning Intern to join the Computational Imaging (CI) team. Our team is instrumental in researching and developing production software all the way from camera calibration to image synthesis. This is an unique opportunity for highly-motivated students who want to apply their C++ coding skills and deep learning knowledge to scene semantic recognition in consumer products.
what you bring to Light...
- Applicants are expected to be pursuing a PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math or related field; Masters students with outstanding coding skills may also be considered.
- Hands-on experience in machine learning, familiar with deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or Caffe/ Caffe2.
- Excellent C++11 programming skills.
- Expertise in Computational Photography and Computer Vision.
- Publications in top conferences such as CVPR, ICCV or ECCV is a plus.
even more opportunity...
- This internship has a minimum 12 week duration with flexibility for a summer, fall, winter or spring start date.
- Join us in our Palo Alto headquarters and be part of the Computational Imaging Research Team. See the impact of your internship work in a consumer product!
- Publish your work in high-impact peer-reviewed venues.
- There is a possibility of converting from an intern to a permanent role upon completion of your studies.
To reimagine photography, visit: https://light.co/.
We appreciate your interest in Light!