The Senior Director HRBP will be based in Chennai.
Responsible for partnering with site GMs and associated leadership teams across various sites in numerous sites in India. This role will develop and deploy strategic planning objectives to build dynamic organizations that deliver significant and sustainable growth. Advise and coach the GMs and their leadership teams on matters related to talent management, including competency requirements, workforce planning, leadership selection, executive coaching, performance management, retention, succession planning, etc. Responsibilities include managing dynamic teams in various locations and partnering with other subject matter experts to develop and deliver integrated people and organization solutions.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- In consultation with business leaders and HR colleagues, develop and deliver an HR strategy for meeting business needs.
- Provide advice and support to business leaders on strategic HR matters, including organizational design and restructuring, talent management, career development, etc.
- Coordinate and facilitate delivery of HR initiatives (such as, workforce planning, talent review programs, succession planning, compensation planning and review) for the business.
- Drive employee communications across various locations.
- Identify and assist with HR communications and training of managers on new programs, systems and processes as required
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Ensure the consistent treatment of employees and the consistent application of Flex policies and procedures.
- Analyze trends and metrics (such as exit interviews questionnaires) to develop solutions and or retention strategies.
- Create and manage a CSER program that supports sites across India. This includes employee communications, periodic audits, driving initiatives throughout the region in collaboration with the corporate Global Citizenship and CSER teams.
- Foster and maintain positive working relationships within all employee levels
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- Ability to work closely with internal and external stakeholders in a dynamic, and fast-paced environment capable of managing several tasks simultaneously, while paying attention to detail and quality
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Coaching and leadership skills that bring out the best of the team
- Demonstrated ability to build a culture of empowerment, accountability and continuous improvement
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- High level of integrity, confidentially, and accountability.
- Excellent teamwork and team building skills.
- Leadership skills as well as great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Management exposure with good presentation skills is a must
- Need to be prepared and flexible to work in a Global Environment that involves all the possible time zones
- MBA HR with considerable experience into to talent management, including competency requirements, workforce planning, leadership selection, executive coaching, performance management, retention, succession planning, etc.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com.
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier.