P&G offers you the opportunity to test your knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations in a fast-moving consumer goods company. You will be provided with a deep, experienced based understanding of our Product Supply (PS) operations.
As a new intern within the PS organization, you will have a real job, with real responsibility from day-one, together with the training and development you need to be successful.
Typical missions are: Contributing to the management of our logistical relations with suppliers, P&G plants and customers. Work on the sales estimations for our products, coupled with exciting projects such as designing the supply chain setups for new products
We are committed to teaching and coaching you in the conceptual selling techniques and data based presentations to be successful in your projects.
- Challenging job with meaningful responsibility from 1st day at work
- Competitive salary and corporate benefits
- Flexible schedule
- Collaborative work environment in multifunctional business team
- Individual coaching and long-term career planning
- Constant trainings
Our Assessment Process
1. This job posting application
2. Online test: Peak Performance Factors Assessment
3. P&G based test: Reasoning Test
4. Initial Interview
5. Online English Test
6. Final Interview with top management
Students from all majors that are at least in the last years to graduate.
Strong leadership & communication skills.
Good command of the English language
Legally eligible to work in Venezuela
A Student Program/Seminar