As an Implementation Associate you will provide expert consulting services in the areas of workflow analysis, application training and application build activities, go-live support, and post go-live optimization.
You will work alongside our Project Managers and Implementation Consultants to fully engage the customer at all levels (CEO, physicians, IT, training, billing, finance, office managers, and receptionists) to design and implement a Phreesia solution which maximizes value for the customer. These customers include specialty groups, regional multi-specialty practices and hospitals. The position interacts with customers virtually and/or on-site.
- Conduct implementation tasks including end user training go-live support and post go-live optimization
- Perform gap analysis to identify implementation issues and consult on options to address issues
- Collaborate with Phreesia teams, including Support, Account Management, Product Management and Sales to address customer issues
- Execute on implementation statements of work (SOWs) and project plans
- Work with senior consultants to develop & refine implementation tools and processes
- Support go-live activities, observing results, refining and driving continuous delivery improvement
- Communicate effectively at all levels
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Previous experience demonstrating the ability to project manage an initiative to successful completion
- Ability to work with customers to understand their needs and develop custom solutions
- Superior leadership, influence, communication, interpersonal, and telephone skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Skilled at anticipating and solving problems
- Travel requirements - 50%
Phreesia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Phreesia would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume, however, only applicants selected to be interviewed will be contacted.