For over 10 years, Philips Ultrasound (Shanghai) Co. Ltd., has been a leading company in design, develop and manufacture medical ultrasound transducer for variety of applications. The company has become member of Philips Healthcare since 2010 and continues actively to provide high quality, high performance products to medical ultrasound customers.
This position will be located in Pudong, Shanghai, China.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Provide technical expertise to resolve the daily production technical problems, and ensure production running smoothly, take lead for the continuous improvement activities for productivity, process and product quality improvement.
You are responsible for
- With reasonable guidelines, drafts and releases production procedures and work instructions documents for transducers manufactured in the production line.
- Participates and contributes to assigned well-defined tasks of process standardization, process improvement and optimization, production and product quality improvement, production efficiency improvement/lean production.
- Contributes in certifying of product reliability, reduction of scrap rate and failure analysis Works on assigned tasks of analyzing root cause of assigned issues/problems found in the production line and from field, and drives for solution for the assigned issues; defines and maintains the process and quality documentation Involves in the NPI and process evaluation following Ultrasound Shanghai’s product sustaining process; assists the establishment of new product production line Works with senor engineering staff for sound judgment and making decisions.
- Pro-actively seeks out, learns, applies and shares with others new technical skills on an ongoing basis.
- With reasonable guideline, can understand and follow product/transducer creation processes, development phases, deliverables, and phase reviews processes, and also good at following Ultrasound Shanghai sustaining procedure (change procedure) for executing and releasing changes of products or processes
- Responsible for the assigned tasks’ quality of work, reliability, schedule, cost and completion of tasks on one or more modules. Deliver quality results in assignments .
You are a part of
A professional and energetic Engineering team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor or College degree, major in Industry Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Electromechanical Integration, Machinery Manufacturing, Biomedical Engineering or Electronic Engineering, or in equivalent field
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in product manufacturing; familiar with the process of production manufacturing and quality management. Experience in the areas of manufacturing of medical ultrasound transducers is preferred
- Demonstrated history of solid occupational ethics
- Capacity of conducting statistical analysis of data and turning analysis result to solution.
- Ability to operate independently with reasonable supervision; Has technical skill for issues resolving and troubleshooting
- Able to work within a project team and utilizes resources to produce good results
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Able to effectively communicate and/or present complex technical issues to engineers and managers
- Knowledge and understanding of technical requirements associated with area of work and how it relates to the final product.
- Proficient in both Chinese & English; CET-4 or above
In return, we offer you
Better career platform with professional training opportunities in world glass medical device manufacturing site.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)