IT Tester CG-Test DC I2M (Q&R)
As a Tester, you work with the team and Output Based Partner to drive software quality in the IT Projects to the highest level to ensure minimum defects in Production.
- Align and deliver to the Overall Test Strategy and the Master Test Plan
- Align and deliver to test plan per project.
- Adhere to the TCoE processes and compliance.
- Test Design, execution and scale up in the application knowledge
- Reporting any impediments from implementing successful testing
- Understand and convert the requirements and specifications and translate these into test specifications.
- Participate and deliver to execution of test activities according to plan: preparation -, creation -, execution - and closure of the test activities.
- Provide inputs for Reporting of test progress and test results.
- Coordination of testing activities according to plan: preparation -, creation -, execution - and closure of the test activities.
- Work with the team to support processes like defect management and configuration management to capture and manage defects, fixes, regression test cycles and data reloads.
- Responsible and ensuring all assigned test activities are completed according to the defined and agreed test plans.
- Responsible that test deliverables meet the quality criteria.
- Being hands on Automation and contribute to the automation deliverables.
- Certification requirements:
- ISTQB: Tester level (preferable)
- Lean Foundation (preferable)
- Experience requirements:
- Domain knowledge: > 3 years in the domain,
- Test experience: 2 - 5 years in testing preferably in Healthcare domain
- Agile Scrum
- Test tool knowledge (HP-ALM)
- Defect Management
- Behavioral requirements (on top of certification - and experience requirements)
- Good communication skills,
- Analytic skills,
- Coordination skills,
- Pro-active attitude,
- Taking ownership,
- Flexibility required in working hours,
- Able to work in an international setting,
- Able to work as individual & not physically sitting together with other team members,
- Stick to agreements made,
- Stick to expectations set,
- Eager to learn (and educate others),
- Stand-up in case of issues / impediments / improvement suggestions.
Domain specific knowledge:
- Quality and Regulatory Validation
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)