With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 220,000 employees in 56 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.3 billion in 2016.
Auto req ID
Intern Engineering (WRC, Process, Test) - Plant (Sibiu)
Support the Warranty Return Center Engineer with applying the customer claim handling procedure and updating it accordingly;
▪ Alongside with the WRC Engineer, is responsible for analyzing the rejected parts and prepare an analysis report with the steps of investigation and results (well prepared and documented);
▪ Keeps the information updated using the customer portal or checks the actual status of the complaints;
• He has to cooperate with the production quality engineer, to implement all corrective and preventive actions in the quality management system and in the process documentation.
He will offer support to the Test Engineers responsible for:
Test equipments used in Production Process;
• Continuous improvement of test equipment performance (SW and HW);
• Monitoring the Test equipments for improving product quality and functionality;
• Reducing testing time;
He will offer support to the Process Engineers responsible for:
Ensure the technical resources regarding the process steps for the achievement of the daily production plan;
• Technical availability of the equipment;
• Technical trouble shooting process regarding the process steps.
Job Requirements • Student in engineering field: Electronics, Computers, Informatics, Electromechanics, or others relevant to the field of employment;
• English level – advanced;
• Microsoft Office package knowledge – advanced. What we offer •Flexible Working Time
•Personalized Development & Training Programs
•System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas
•Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site
•Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site
•Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects Contact Phone 0374334679 Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.