In the context of our Multinational Service Center (MSC) growth, we are hiring customer service consultants in Rzeszow! Your mission, is to deliver the perfect trip so that CWT can sustain optimum results for clients and shareholders. You are specifically responsible for delighting the traveler/travel arranger, building commercial value, and strengthening the CWT brand in a way that balances the requirements of all stakeholders and positions our workforce as a key differentiator for our business.
"CWT keeps on creating innovative ways to provide excellent service and maintain its high standards."
My Journey, My CWT
Abegail Santos, Travel Counselor Philippines
Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT) is a global leader specializing in business travel management and our consultants know that teamwork and great results have no boundary. We are proud to have been named the most admired Travel Management Company – and we are even more proud that we achieved it together. Whether we are booking government travel, advising on international security or establishing relationships with global corporations, we work as a family. We support each other. We grow as a team. And to us, that’s what makes a world of difference.
Lean about our customer service opportunities and start your journey!
- You delight the traveler/travel arranger
- Listen and lead the conversation to solve problems in a timely manner with all types of customers in all circumstances
- Connect with the caller to build trust and credibility even if the person is unknown
- Be a trusted advisor by offering informed and insightful recommendations which provide the very best traveler experience in each situation
- You build CWT’s commercial value
- Sell products that are of commercial value to CWT and contribute to CWT’s profitability
- Remain current on value we provide to each customer
- Adapt and change as requirements of the business change
- You strengthen the CWT brand
- Represent the CWT brand in how you work on a day-to-day basis
- Embrace new technology and ways of working that promote flexibility to adjust quickly to shifting needs of the business
- Build loyalty to CWT by ensuring consistency of service delivery around the globe in a way that compliments the unique travel policy of each client with interaction to make each traveler/travel arranger feel special
Excellent communication skills and follow through required to advise clients of those requirements
Ability to handle multi-cultural sometimes multi-lingual clientele
Required language fluency: written and verbal
Superior written and verbal communication skills (in person and on phone)
Customer focused and service oriented
Adaptable and motivated to learn
Influence and diplomacy
Proficiency in technology to research options and to complete process requirements
May 8, 2017