We are looking for an innovative and hands-on Recruiter with a passion for customer service to join our Amazon Alexa US recruiting organization supporting our revolutionary Echo product. If you thrive in a challenging and exciting environment, this is the place for you, as you will have a direct impact on Amazon Alexa’s growth as we find and attract the highest quality talent.
This position is located in our Boston, MA office.
This role is integral to the success of our recruiting activities and building candidate relationships, often providing candidates with their first impression of Amazon. The ideal candidate will work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals.
The successful candidate must be able to manage a high-volume recruitment process to meet all customer SLAs. They will thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. They have a demonstrated ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate push back and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service to the client and candidate.
- Support the High Volume and Individual Role recruitment process from initial candidate contact to offer ensuring an outstanding candidate experience.
- Analyze and implement process improvements.
- Provide first-class recruiting support for internal customer groups located both locally and across the US throughout the full recruiting process
- Updating candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirming new hires
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Tracking recruiting activities and providing candidate status reporting
- Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings and providing debrief materials
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Coordinate and actively cooperate with all recruiting teams to ensure global efficiency and transparency in our processes
- Monitor new trends and opportunities to consistently raise the standard for recruitment at Amazon.
- Represent the company at recruiting events such as job fairs and other community events
- Ensure 100 % data accuracy of our recruitment database.
- Develop and deliver on site related projects and US North America wide recruitment projects.
- Communicate effectively and partner with HR and Recruitment Teams, ensuring combined objectives are achieved
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed