Activision is seeking talented engineers to join its Central Technology (CT) division on an internship or a co-op basis for summer 2018. Central Technology build technology in use by top developers like Sledgehammer Games, Treyarch, and Infinity Ward.
The internship position with the tools team is in support of level editor technology shared across studios.
Successful candidates will demonstrate thorough understanding of computer architecture, data structures & algorithms, as well as problem-solving skills. The ideal candidate will also be self-motivated and reliable.
• Working knowledge of Modern C++
• Experience in writing code for game tools and editors (eg plugins for Unity, Unreal etc) is a plus
• Familiarity with UI frameworks such as Qt or .NET is a plus
• Practical facility in languages such as Python and C# is a plus
• Students must be enrolled in a 4-year college/university program
Please include a cover letter as well as a link to code samples along with your resume.
This position is located at headquarters in Santa Monica, CA.