Job Posting Date
Sep 22, 2017, 6:56:21 AM
The Business Analyst is a key contributor to the implementation of key strategic initiatives of Emerson Automation Solutions in Europe in area of Solutions, including specifically PlantWeb segment. The role provides the European Solutions Leadership Team with key financial data and functional reports and business analyses, such as market forecasts, business and technology trends, competitive intelligence and customer research, to support strategic decision making.
- Develop and run reports on PlantWeb metrics. A key sales initiative in the Organization;
- Accurate and timely compilation of several critical performance reports by working with existing databases (CRM, PATT, JDE, etc.) and validating with the area managers;
- Designing and maintenance of the Wireless SharePoint Site structure and update the content of the site to maximise the availability and accuracy of the contents for the European sales forces;
- Owner of key e-mail distribution list related with the PlantWeb and Wireless sales activities in Europe;
- Support the Director for Strategic Accounts with developing and running reports for Strategic Account development in Europe;
- Develop and manage the analysis tools for strategic sales programs
- Monitor and analyze implementation of strategic sales programs in cooperation with STLs;
- Lead the development and support the team to continually develop and maintain the Solutions Packages developed in Europe;
- Support with strategy development and work with countries to deliver growth initiatives for Solutions;
- Actively participate in preparation of the content for various Emerson planning events (such as Growth Planning Conferences, Profit Reviews, Board Meetings, etc.);
- Follow up on the strategic initiatives and keep the Staff updated on overall progress;
- Special projects & analyses in relation to strategic initiatives may be assigned to this position;
- Lead the European market analysis;
- Drive collective understanding of economic, industry and competitor trends in Europe;
- Maintain industries and market information on Solutions SharePoint;
- Foster information and data exchange between Countries and Business Units;
- Support the Organization and content development for European events and conferences like the Sales Conferences, Global User Exchange, etc.;
- Support the Organization for other activities per demand.
- University Degree in Automatics, Electronics, Informatics, Economical Informatics or other related fields, but not limited to;
- Agile learner;
- Structured, skilled in completing complex analyses and creating clear and concise summaries;
- Ability to work individually;
- Resistant to stress;
- Good with tools such as Excel and PowerPoint and CRM (knowledge on JDE and other financial systems will be taken as a plus);
- Systematic and results-oriented approach to work;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.