Job Posting Date
Sep 22, 2017, 11:53:02 AM
- The Project Management Office (PMO) is focused on improving the efficiency and predictability in our project execution thus ensuring a clear and constant communication both inside the factory and with the sales office / customer.
- The Project Engineer is responsible for the execution of a project order from PO placement to the factory (or once the order is won by the sales offices) to the invoicing. He/she leads the full process with the support of the Sales Office, Cluj Customer Support Group, Procurement, Planning, Production, Quality – and other factories if needed.
- He/she’s responsible to follow up the order life cycle ensuring on time shipment of the goods and delivery of the relevant documentation according to the customer’s requirements and specifications (first issue and revisions based on customer’s comments or change orders).
- Review the order, organize and lead operations meetings with all involved people (customer, sales office, Production, customer Support) before or immediately after the order is placed to the factory;
- Follow up the life of the order and work proactively with other groups to ensure a smooth execution and OTD (order to deliver);
- Update Sales offices or customers about order status;
- Responsible to escalate to business unit and factory any major issues that could affect OTD;
- Responsible to produce correct technical documentation in due time;
- Inspections (scheduling, calling and leading);
- Provide Data Book or final documentation in due time;
- Participate in the development of internal systems and procedures;
- Develop and maintain a sound knowledge of process instrumentations and applications;
- Look for continuous improvement opportunities.
University Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Building Services, Electric, Physics, Chemistry);
- 1+ year of experience in the technical field, project execution and/or project management; Previous experience in similar position or in Sales is a plus;
- Fluency in English;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Customer Centric Approach;
- Able to work under pressure and with tight deadlines;
- Computer skills: MS Office, Internet, Outlook, Autocad.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.