Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
The CFO, Denmark – eCG will be part of the Denmark management team and will be responsible for leading Finance & Analytics, providing financial and strategic insights and shaping the future strategy.
The role requires a candidate that can learn quickly, think strategically and provide positive influence throughout the organization.
- Partner closely with the GM of the region to drive growth
- Own all planning, forecasting and reporting processes across the business
- Lead, manage and develop the Finance team of ~10 people
- Drive the strategic direction working with the GM and the management team
- Provide thought leadership on the financial architecture and resource allocation decisions
- Lead long-term financial and strategic planning, modeling and presentations
- Ensure all monthly FP&A related reporting requirements and submission to eCG are met in a timely and accurate manner
- Deliver analytics and key insights for making critical business decisions
- 10+ years of relevant experience in finance with a focus on Financial Planning and Analysis, strategic thinking, quantitative analysis and people management
- Proven operational finance capability; relevant control & compliance experience
- Strong leadership and experience managing and developing world class talent/teams
- Demonstrated ability to partner, advise and influence experienced General Managers
- 5+ years’ experience in managing high quality finance teams
- Knowledge of online classifieds, advertising or eBay/eCG’s business is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required, professional finance qualification / MBA preferred
View our accessibility info