We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Position Title: FI Client Service Associate
Business Unit: F & R - Customer Service & Support
Product or Service:
The agent will be supporting the FI Callouts platform. This is a negotiation solution providing a controlled and validated mechanism for arranging of transactions for fixed income products.
The Transactions Trade Support Team provides trade, order, and workflow support to Thomson Reuters FX and Fixed Income transactions customers across a number of the FX and Fixed Income portfolio offerings. The products and services we support are diverse in their functionality and complexity. These products exist on numerous infrastructure components and rely on complex global network connectivity to ensure the delivery of fast, reliable and secure services. We serve thousands of top-tier clients in the active trader, asset manager, corporate treasurer, financial intermediary, and market maker segments. We operate from global locations and have offices in New York, London and Singapore.
We are seeking a highly energetic Client Service Associate to be a part of our dynamic client service team. The successful candidate will combine the ability to multi task trading and post trading aspects in the world of Fixed Income trading. A keen understanding of trader’s needs and bank execution procedures would be helpful. You will work directly with banks and clients to support the vast array of products and services we offer. The position requires intensive follow-up of current and outstanding issues. Strong verbal and written communication skills are crucial in this challenging role.
Main Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Handle all incoming phone calls and e-mails from external clients and internal Sales and RMs alike
- Log all inquiries, and track every ticket through to resolution in Salesforce CRM
- Investigate and resolve client issues related to trade execution, confirmation, and STP
- Provide clients with training and guidance on system functionality and workflow
- Resolve technical issues in conjunction with application support, network, and development teams
- Perform specific pre-approved tasks according to the preset Operations Procedures
- Work with external vendors and partners to resolve trade and order issues
- Identify and communicate urgent issues that may have associated P/L risk
- Perform intra-day and end of day system checks
- Continuously develop your product and workflow knowledge through learning and evolution
- Build knowledge of the Fixed Income market place and keep up with current industry trends
- Complete other assigned tasks
Relationships will be built with external clients and vendors as well as internal teams such as Sales, Relationship Managers, Technology and other internal Thomson Reuters teams
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Strong customer service skills with a focus on client satisfaction
- Clear communication skills, written and verbal
- Knowledge of Fixed Income
- Customer Service, Trade Support, Helpdesk experience
- Independent problem solver able to leverage knowledge, tools, logic, and relationships
- Quick learner with strong attention to details and ability to think outside the box
- Strong organization and prioritization able to manage time and prioritize many concurrent tasks
- Microsoft Office
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Trade support experience
- Trading environment experience
- Knowledge of FX
- Treasury Management Systems
- Market Regulations SWAP Execution Facility and MiFID II knowledge
- IT software & connectivity. FIX protocol, Network connectivity, Trading UI and API, Database
- Options Trading, Algo Trading, Aggregation
- Salesforce CRM
- Bi-lingual a plus
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit careers.thomsonreuters.com.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Professional & Consulting Services Family Group
United Kingdom-London-London-GBR-London-30 South Colonnade
F&R CO Customer Support