HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create! If you are our Global Accounts Operations Manager in KL, Malaysia, you will have a chance to
- Managing the Business
- Manages a group of Presales resources to provide account support or shared resource support.
- Resource management & Intra-Region support - Creates presales utilization plans that reflect the requirements and opportunities within area of control.
- Actively collaborates with peers to address regional presales coverage gaps and leverage technical expertise where warranted to win opportunities for HP.
- Partnering with Sales & acct. planning - Assists in planning sales strategy; collaborates within HP and with the field to prioritize, facilitate and direct the use of resources; works with Sales managers to assess sales pipelines in area of control to ensure appropriate and timely utilization of presales support.
- Business acumen
- Continuously monitors, troubleshoots, and improves area-of-control operations to ensure alignment with HP's business direction, the quality of business practices, optimum organizational performance and a highly motivated presales force.
- Understands business, financial and legal concepts to develop meaningful business recommendations.
- Leading & Managing Presales People
- Coaching - Assesses and manages employee performance to ensure individual and group excellence; counsels and supports individuals through selling challenges; manages performance and results of high and low performers.
- Leadership - Models effective selling skills; motivates and supports presales teams; demonstrates a high level of support in the pursuit and closing of deals.
- People development - Nurtures and advances the talent required to maintain HP presales force excellence within area of control; sponsors and directs skill building activities to increase the productivity and accomplishments of the presales force; ensures strong technical acumen across the group needed to support sales.
- Selling as a Presales Manager
- Focus on strategic direction- understands the overall HP/BU strategic direction and portfolio, and can assist sales teams in customizing solutions based on client needs.
- Consultative selling - strategizes with and coaches their team on how to apply consultative-selling techniques to advance sales opportunities; demonstrates client-sensitive practices within the account(s) and internal gate-keeping within HP to support building strategic trusted advisor status.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Typically 8+ years experience in Sales.
- 5 years experience in PC product Line
- 3 years team management or people management experience
- Directly related management experience and work results including success in supporting the achievement of progressively higher quota or other sales related goals.
- Demonstrated level of project management skills.
- Additional specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth