Solution Planning and Design.
Education and Experience Required:
Knowledge and Skills:
•Work closely with sales teams in the pursuit of new logo, named account contractual print business
•Engage directly with customers to understand and solve technical and business challenges leveraging HP’s broad array of print hardware and solutions.
• Identify technical hardware and sales differentiators and articulate HP Solutions in a technical forum
• Understand customer technical needs & workflow requirements
• Understand the customer's business environment and business process gaps that can be addressed with HP MPS and HP Solutions
• Develop relationships with technical influencers
• Deliver expertise in print hardware, services and solutions
• Actively participate in the development and execution of strategic account plans with account managers and specialists
• Provide technical leadership for account team and ensure implementation of HP hardware, solutions and services
• Initiate reviews regarding status of key technical sales related initiatives
• Maintain a tight interface with pursuit and analyst teams
• Facilitate and deliver technical workshops to establish a deep understanding of the HP value proposition
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.