MZ Game Studio's Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing group is creating the next generation communication platform where players from around the world communicate seamlessly in real-time and across languages. We are looking for talented engineers who can share our passion for applying Machine Learning at scale and have the can-do attitude to build innovative products and services.
What you'll be doing:
- Creating Scalable Machine Learning systems that are highly performant
- Identifying patterns in data streams and generating actionable insights
- Propose and develop Language processing tools and services that can drive player engagement – millions of lines of multilingual data at your disposal
- Work on AI bots and interactive systems
- Writing production quality code and libraries that can be packaged, installed and deployed on live systems
- Maintain and improve existing in-house tools and code. Optimize for speed and efficiency
Your background and who you are:
- Masters degree or higher in Computer Science or related fields
- 6+ years of software development experience
- 5+ years of experience working on Applied Machine Learning problems - either at the graduate level or professionally
- Experience tuning multi layered Neural Networks and Generative models
- Experience training ML algorithms for prediction and classification tasks
- Experience with Text/Speech processing
- Using statistical analysis in hypothesis testing and decision making
- Experience with pattern recognition and data visualization
- Experience creating API’s, interfacing existing software, and writing libraries
- Experience writing production quality code and improving efficiency of existing codebase keeping performance factors in consideration.
- Experience writing design specifications, unit tests, maintaining documentation and performing code reviews
Technical tool belt should include:
Software development experience in C/C++
Scripting in Python, Perl or Lua
Training ML models in Tensorflow, Spark ML, scikit-learn, or R.
Writing Hive or SQL queries for Data extraction
Experience with *nix systems, open source software and libraries
- PhD in applied ML or NLP tracks
- Experience with Scalable Machine Learning and Service oriented Architecture
- Experience creating AI bots.
- Experience in the gaming industry, preferably MMORPG’s