The Material Planning Analyst will be based in Milpitas, California. This MPA is an end to end planning position. The MPA will be engaged from order management, production management, through RMA management. The MPA will work with the CFT, operations, and other functional groups in a high pace environment. Analyze BOMs, ensuring cumulative LT and extended quantities are correct.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
• Maintain ITO, MRB, and provide E&O analysis.
• Assists in auditing data for accuracy and preparing summary reports, spreadsheets, graphics and charts based on the analysis of data.
• May assist in the preparation of recommendations to management based on the analysis of data.
• Collects, compiles, analyzes and presents various types of data.
• Prepares summary reports, spreadsheets, and charts based on analysis of data from multiple sources, which may include but will not be limited to customer bills of material reports, staff metrics, PPV metrics, and PPV form tracking.
• May create and/or maintain databases in support of data collection.
• Audits data. Challenges and resolves data integrity issues, including but not limited to quotations.
• Proactively identifies and escalates potential issues related to metrics.
• Where applicable, suggest process/communication improvements relative to metric tracking activities.
• Tracks materials financial performance, and initiate corrective actions when required.
• Daily review of RMA transactions
• Create weekly purchase orders including all client parts
• Receive data entry for clients
• Update content list and item master
• Window to client material (consigned parts) supply
• Window to client bulk RMA service
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
5 years of experience
MRP experience is a requirement.
Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills are needed.
Kinasis and Xelus system are a plus.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier.