Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Site Manager- American National Position
REPORT TO: Assistant Deputy Program Manager
The Site Manager is responsible to the Assistant Deputy Program Manager for the operational oversight and management of Safety & Security; Custodial/Laundry services; Procurement/Supply; Facility Management and maintenance; and to ensure a safe and secure environment for the assigned location. The duties and responsibilities listed hearin are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive.
- Adheres to contract and corporate policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Supervise the management of all aspects of facility maintenance to ensure the compound is consistently maintained in a high state of repair
- Manage custodial team to ensure the compound is clean at all times.
- Supervise the Subcontractor for Septic/Trash Removal, and Medical Services to ensure subcontractor is in compliance with contractual obligations
- Supervise assigned support staff to ensure the proper preparation and execution of purchase orders, procurement requests, logistics and other administrative functions.
- Ensure all compound projects are properly executed
- Monitor the distribution and use of supplies and equipment
- Provide input to the ADPM for the weekly status report to Corporate
- Assist ADPM in developing and implementing a security evacuation plan
- Write a Performance Evaluation on each Direct Report as directed
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in supervision or construction management
- Must have background in management of construction trades or similar construction practices
- Must have the ability to manage a Local National workforce
- Verifiable experience of program, project, or site supervisor management of similar size, complexity, and diversity of programs
- Knowledge of principles and processes involved in operating and supporting construction operations at an overseas location
- Working knowledge of HVAC, Electrical, carpentry, structural steel, low-voltage, force security and finishes.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment to handle multiple tasks at a given time and be able to adapt to rapidly changing priorities and schedules
- Knowledge of various computer applications such as Microsoft applications (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Education: A Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or Master’s Degree in a similar profession is preferred. Verifiable experience managing multiple trades in a large institutional setting or managing construction projects will be considered in lieu of 4 year degree.
- Security Vetting: Must successfully obtain a MRPT Security Clearance. Must maintain eligibility at the required security level for the duration of the contract
- Medical: Favorable passage of a drug screen test and physical examination
- Driver’s License: Must have a driver’s license from home of record (HOR) valid for duration of the contract
- Language Skills: Professional English communication skills, both written and oral
Citizenship: US citizenship required
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster