We are looking for a highly talented and experienced Oracle Cloud Technology Consultant for our office in Walldorf/Baden in Germany. Take advantage to develop and combine technology expertise with sales-communication in a dynamic, multi-lingual and highly motivated team.
The main responsibility of the Technical Business Development Consultant is to ensure and support the technical transition process for SAP ERP/ BW NetWeaver customers from SAP on Oracle On-Premise technologies to the Oracle Infrastructure Cloud offerings.
Create, deliver and maintain presales support materials (e.g. white papers, web content internal and external for Oracle 12c, DB options, Engineered Systems, Infrastructure), develop demos and installation recommendations, and hold trainings and presentations for internal and external customers.
You will assist our team at the Oracle Global Technology Center for SAP customers based in Walldorf/Germany, to drive the awareness and preference for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, Oracle DB and Infrastructure Technology for the SAP ERP/ BW NetWeaver market.
You will advise our mutual customers on how to address their business challenges and map the Oracle Cloud Infrastrucutre Technology solution to manage these challenges.
This position offers you an excellent insight both to internal counterparts like product development, Sales and Support, as well as into customer business needs and market trends.
For more information about Oracle Cloud Technology please visit: http://www.oracle.com/us/solutions/sap/introduction/overview/index.html
• Be a technical expert on Oracle Cloud Technology (incl. Oracle 12c and Engineered Systems) solutions both for customers and internally in Oracle
• Delivery of concise, easy to understand sales tools
• Deliver customer presentations & demos highlighting the value of the Oracle technology stack for SAP ERP/ BW NetWeaver Solutions
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge and expertise in Oracle Cloud Technology Solutions and market trends
• Develop customer-specific value propositions highlighting benefits and differentiators of Oracle
• Speak and present at Oracle DB/ES related SAP marketing events, Usergroups and customer meetings
• Gaining customer and partner references especially for SAP ERP/ BW NetWeaver running on the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
• Collaborate on customer opportunities after evaluating the case with Oracle Sales, Sales Consulting and Product Management communities and document process
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Customer Engagement Skills:
• + 5 years of work experience in Technical Business Development or Sales Consulting position is desired.
• Experience and expertise with SAP ERP/ BW NetWeaver and Oracle basic architectures desired.
• Excellent communication skills, able to articulate complex messages very clearly. You are a consultative adviser.
• Ability to work in (virtual) teams. To get a specific job done can require working together with many colleagues, partners and customers.
• Self-motivated, you have the natural drive to learn and present solutions
• Agile and happy to continually adapt to change.
• Always looking to raise the bar of own skills/competencies development.
• Comfortable in delivering presentations in person and remotely
• You are an expert in Oracle 12c Database and options, focus on Database In-Memory, Multitenant, storage technologies. Oracle Engineered Systems and infrastructure
• Understanding of the value for business of Cloud solutions for IT departments, Lines of Business and Developers, is an advantage
• Experience with implementation of/ or support on (Oracle) Technology solutions and SAP ERP/ BW NetWeaver
• Engineering, Bachelors or Master’s degree;
• Marketing and Sales background and job experience is an advantage
• Understanding of sales methodologies processes and disciplines is an advantage. The ability to positively contribute towards sales processes as well.
• Excellent understanding of internal and external Customer’s business challenges & needs
• Fluent in German and fluent in English
• Additional language skills are an advantage
Engages in business development strategies and programs in support of Oracle*s Sales Organization.
Oversees the development of strategic market/product line business plans and marketing programs to support sales in designated market segments. Engages in many areas of business development to include strategy, programs, demand generation, building pipeline, increasing deal size, and account planning. Analyzes market data to identify trends/opportunities and develops strategic direction from market information. Identifies volume and strategic customers. Primary interaction is with Oracle sales force; however, may interact with external customers as it relates to the development and facilitation of ongoing business and/or business relationship. Supports the business by interfacing with the sales organization and other internal groups (such as Product Development, Operations, GBUs, Marketing, etc.)
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8-12 years of Marketing/Business Development experience in the technology industry, preferably software industry. Experience should include relationship management. Conversant in Oracle technology and product strategies. Ability to determine strategy and tactical plans that deliver tangible results. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. BA/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.
Regular Employee Hire