Job location(s): Sofia
You will work closely with internal clients, such as employees and managers and act as a front-contact-line for Global HR Operations based in Sofia, liaising between various clients and business entities. The role is dedicated to a country or a set of countries and is in charge of responding to employees’ / managers’ inquiries and processing their first-line queries regarding HR products and services which the organization provides.
First line of contacts tasks:
- You will assist internal clients with particular inquiries or questions regarding HR procedures;
- You will research required information using available resources;
- You will process orders, forms and applications;
- You will document information according to standard operating procedures, using ticketing tool;
- You will produce call/queries reports and metrics.
HR Operations/ Administration:
- You will manage Benefits administration process;
- You will manage Time & Attendance system;
- You will be responsible for managing HR employee data;
- You will control Paid leaves collection, processing and reporting;
- You will work closely with HR colleagues to monitor, review and update all policies in line with current legislation and best practice;
- You will develop a metrics tool in order to sort HR issues, queries & requests.
- You will update the Global HR Organization country web site;
- You will manage and control country HR communications.
- University education, minimum Bachelor degree;
- Minimum 2 years experience in HR administration or administrative/client support role;
- Excellent administration and organization skills;
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management;
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask;
- Problem-solving skill, proactive attitude;
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, prioritize existing workload, define and seek out business opportunities;
- Good team player;
- Customer focus;
- Excellent English skills both written and spoken;
- Very good Spanish
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word & Access) and experience with databases.
Cargill Business Services
Velina Rumenova Stoyanova
BSV_BSO_I_4 - ASSOCIATE OPERATIONS PROFESSIONAL
Oct 4, 2017
In the country of posted position