As a participant in our Graduate Risk Rotation Program, you will learn to evaluate and manage risks across the organization with the ability to work in several areas of risk management on one or more of the following activities:
* Assist in the assessments of business unit exposures, identifying risks, evaluating their potential impact and reviewing the strengths and weaknesses of the organization’s existing controls
* Involved in strategic planning and change management initiatives
* Involved with budgeting, forecasting and monitoring costs
* Perform project management activities
* Support execution of our communication strategy
* Work on special projects
You will also benefit from continuous learning and training that develops you personally as well as professionally. You’ll start shaping your future from day one by taking on increasing responsibility and delivering work that’s of real value to our business:
* Build your analytical skills
* Develop risk management training through internal risk curriculum program
* Develop secondary market business understanding
* Assignment to an Officer Mentor
* Enhance your personal brand
* Give back to the community
Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity employer who firmly supports and recognizes the value of diversity. EOE, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M//F/D/V).
The hired candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction. Freddie Mac does not intend to support hiring any students, exchange visitors, or recent graduates on F-1, J-1, or M-1 visas, or any individuals requiring sponsorship for an employment based visa application (such as H-1B) in connection with these openings.