Head of Compliance Operations (M/W) -
Manager / Officer
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale’s diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group’s entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.
Compliance Risk Management :
- Managing a team of compliance professionals to conduct ongoing testing and monitoring
- Developing the review schedule based on risk factors and other requirements.
- Facilitating components of reviews and examinations conducted by outside parties, including regulatory agencies.
- Work closely with technology and compliance teams to ensure reporting supports ongoing monitoring
- Proactively review process, policies, procedures and reporting for improvement opportunities
- Lead hiring and training efforts for staff as needed
Account Manager :
- In charge of business development and lead the set up of new activities
- Capable of performing cross-functional task management for a given project
- Ensures deliverables are complete and of the highest possible quality
- Regularly identifying and pursuing opportunities for business growth and developing clear, convincing proposals
Knowledge and analytical skills in areas of :
1. Capital market operations ( Compliance/Regulatory risk )
2. Information security(Level 1)
3. Compliance risk management concepts (level 1)
4.Should have worked as an account manager ( Level 1)
5.Identifies and addresses gaps in business knowledge of risk and compliance frameworks (Level 1)
6.Business transformation project management