Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Copart is looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to be a part of the Web Services testing team at their Global Headquarters in Dallas, TX
- Read and translate functional requirements into test cases
- Develop and maintain test cases
- Test application under stiff timelines and requirements
- Write test strategies and test plans
- Identify and proactively raise issues/concerns.
- Analyze test results
- Use bug tracking tools to report bugs
- Review product design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous ad verifiable
- Work with QA resources spread across different geographies
- Follow up on day to day issues and set priorities for self and the other team members
- Web Service Automation with Java and Cucumber.
- Web Services testing and automating using SoapUI/Ready API.
- Experience writing SQL Queries (oracle or SQL Server or My SQL)
- Experience working in an Agile development model.
- Experience with Defect management tools – Quality Center, Jira, BugZilla
- Good communication skills.
- B.S degree in technology or related field required; M.S./MBA preferred
- 5+ years of “Hands On” QA experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Web Services testing tools like SOAP UI.
- Experience on bug tracking/ Test management tools like JIRA,Pivotal tracker,Bugzilla,QC/ALM
- Strong in SQL Commands and Back end testing
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Experience working with business users to understand and document Test Scenarios based on use cases
- Experience recommending process improvements for test efficiencies.
- Familiarity of the underlying architecture of a multi-tier browser-based application
- Strong presentation and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Prior experience in any mainframe/AS400 systems is a plus