Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Human Capital and Benefits
High-performing institutions cultivate and grow talent, carefully balancing costs and rewards. From employee benefits to executive compensation, we take a rounded perspective, based on leading-edge thinking, data, analytics and software, unearthing new ways to motivate people, foster wellbeing and implement solutions that work
Data Services/Rewards Consulting Analyst will work as part of a team on a wide variety of compensation and benefits surveys and rewards design consulting assignments. The role will serve as a key resource for the consultant in charge of each of the project engagement by working with clients to collect compensation and benefits data, conduct checks and validation as well as support data analysis and reporting by heavily utilizing MS Excel and other technology tools. As you grow and gain more expertise, you will become a key contact for the client and will begin taking on a larger project manager role for certain projects.
You will contribute to varied and interesting projects such as:
- Market research in support of business development initiatives
- Design of HR trends/ pulse surveys and events
- Consulting projects such as: Market pricing, compensation/ benefit audits and special/ customized industry surveys
- Manages client accounts and handles client enquiries about survey related matters
- Develops close relationship with clients by providing active support on any survey-related matter
- Debriefs clients on survey results by supporting presentations or in one-to-one meetings seeking to resolve any outstanding client queries and ensuring that the client understands and can use survey reports
- Securing the participation of additional companies within allocated industry sectors to compensation & benefits surveys
- Interprets organization structures/charts, job design and conducts job analyses and job matching for surveys and consulting projects
- Provides project administration and assistance such as preparation of presentation materials, proposals and reports; and handling of project logistics
- Helps execute industry research and business development plans by identifying key target industries, groups, associations, etc.
- Supports and may eventually manage HR related client events/ conferences including preparation of marketing materials (i.e. brochures, presentations)
- Supports the execution of marketing and sales plans by contacting new and prospective clients
- Conducts job pricing assignments and participating in consulting projects using all survey tools and software e.g. Compass
- Demonstrates collaborative style and enjoys working with others
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Under close supervision, may serve as member of an integrated project team working closely with the DS Manager or members of the Consulting team on consulting client projects requiring data analysis
- Adheres to commitments and deliverables, both to clients and internal team, ensuring adherence to agreed timelines.
- Develops strong, trust based relationships at all levels, both internal and external
- Complies with all applicable laws and regulations and company policies and procedures established to ensure compliance
- Treats others with mutual respect and trust - regardless of seniority, status, business, office location, gender, race, age, etc. - and expect high standards of ourselves and each other
- Listens actively to clients and colleagues in a respectful way to understand their position and needs
- Ensures expectations of others are clearly communicated and understood
- Appreciates and respects cross-cultural differences
- Supports several projects and may eventually manage major parts of a project, paying strict adherence to project management and client requirements
- Works within regional and firm-wide survey methodologies and processes specifically helping clients to match their jobs to the Towers Watson Total Reward Survey
- Conducts data mining, checks and validation; and statistical analysis and interpretation in order to ensure clients’ compensation and benefits data submission are properly checked for completeness, accuracy and consistency