The Technical Support Manager is a highly motivated, self-directed leader who has a desire to work on a rapidly evolving cloud based eCommerce platform, ensuring operational excellence and our customers success. This individual must possess excellent analytical and communication skills and have the desire to deliver outstanding support. The candidate will be building and managing a team of 10 level 1-2 support engineers, based in our Hyderabad office, whose focus will primarily be providing level 1 support, ensuring SLAs are consistently beaten, backlog is at a bare minimum, and customer issues are quickly triaged to the correct internal teams.|
- Responsible for growth and enablement of the regional Customer Support team.
- Act as an escalation point for customer and partner support problems that may be raised for expedited resolution.
- Improve the quality and efficiency of the service we deliver to our customers as a means to improve customer satisfaction.
- Assess, evaluate and establish regional and global process, partnering with the global management team where appropriate.
- Review and evaluate engineer performance working closely with engineers to develop and accelerate their career paths whilst delivering an amazing customer experience.
- 6+ years providing customer facing product/technical support (Web based products or E-commerce preferred)
- 2+ years of experience in managing a support organization or leading customer interactions
- Familiarity with tools & practices of the trade such as case management, knowledge base, defect & escalation management.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Fluent in English. Any of the following languages a plus (French, German, Italian, Spanish)
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related area.
- Excellent customer focus
- Proven ability to manage complex processes and drive continuous process improvement.
- Experience providing SaaS support
- Must possess a strong understanding of support case quality and hygiene.
- Has experience collaborating and communicating with leadership across organizations and geographies.