We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
Job Posting Title:
The incumbent in this position will enable compensation program management and execution including but not limited to: base pay administration, annual merit pay processing, market intelligence and pricing, and a variety of ad-hoc compensation projects. In addition, this position will conduct job leveling and competitive pay analysis and provide recommendations and offer guidance in the administration of compensation and related programs, policies and procedures. May be assigned a small business unit and/or HR Business partner to provide consultation for decisions related to all areas of compensation.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities:
- Lead market data analyses projects and provide recommendations for pay structures worldwide to remain competitive and consistent with corporate pay philosophy
- Support Compensation Consultants, managers and HR Business Partners in resolving comp-related questions and making recommendations to resolve outstanding issues
- Provide analysis and recommendations for new or revised job classification requests to determine appropriate job level and competitive pay range.
- Perform job mapping and compile compensation data files for participation in global compensation surveys to ensure competitive pay practices are maintained.
- Conduct complex analysis and keep up-to-date on competitive market trends in support of market intelligence objectives and for reporting and cost modeling purposes. Research, analyze and measure compensation solutions to ensure competitive pay practices.
- Support the delivery, education and communication of the annual compensation review process.
- Formulate recommendations regarding development of company salary structure, FLSA exemptions, job revisions and organizational structures.
- Evaluate programs, keep abreast of legislation, trends, advances and/or new technology and make recommendations for changes and improvements.
- Maintain a working knowledge of federal and state legislation that may affect compensation policies.
- Participate in special projects as assigned, including executive and equity compensation analysis, variable pay design and/or administration, and M&A activities.
- Advanced knowledge in compensation design, application and theory to include strong knowledge of regulatory compliance standards
- Advanced MS Excel required
- Access Database skills
- Excellent analytical skills and proven experience with market intelligence, drawing conclusions, and conveying actionable results.
- Experience using all MS Office products. Workday experience a major plus
- Knowledge compensation trends, legal requirements and disclosures
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to work independently and interact effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to manage to deadlines and multiple priorities work under pressure and handle confidential information appropriately
- Strong written, verbal and communication skills, strong analytical and computer skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail
Functional / Technical Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, HR or equivalent. MBA and CCP designation preferred
- Minimum of 6+ years experience focusing in compensation administration, job analysis, market pricing, and incentives
- Previous experience supporting global compensation programs preferred
- Experience working in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
Core HR Skills:
- Customer Service/Customer Experience
- Program Administration
- Project Management
- Value Proposition
- Vendor Management
Compensation Specific Skills:
- Compensation, Incentive and Analysis
- Job Evaluation and Job Description Development
- Mathematical, Accounting Skills
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, Email this information to yourself.
Email has successfully sent