- Minimum 8 years of experience supporting the following technologies;
Client Operating Systems, Server Operating Systems, Desktop/Laptop hardware,
Server hardware, Mobile (Blackberry/iOS/Android) hardware and software
- Expert network support including Cisco/Juniper switches and Avaya
- Intermediate Active Directory management including account creation, password resets and
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills, with both technical and non-technical
- Strong customer service skills in working with clientele via telephone, email, or web capable tools
to address their needs expertly in a timely fashion
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends,
variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Configure the Nortel VoIP Communication Device and troubleshoot the Projectors.
- Check and Update the Antivirus Software's in All line Systems,
- Configure the New Users and set the Privileges to the Users,
- Install the Users required Software and Maintains the Installed Soft wares
- Solving the PC Hanging Problem while running any applications, through disk fragmentation or by
changing the size of virtual memory and Maintaining the Desktops and Networks,
- Handling the AD Service, Adding the PC is to the DOMAIN and giving the Administrator Privileges to
the required user Trouble shouting the PC, check and update the PC Services.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Operating System-Installing, Configuring & Troubleshooting Windows 98, Windows 2000 & Windows
XP, File, Disk & Storage Management, Managing Users & Groups, Windows 2003 Security, Print Server
Windows 2000 & Windows XP, Basics of Windows Server 2003, Basic Knowledge of Active Directory
Service and DHCP, DNS
- PC Hardware Skills-Assembling, Maintaining, & Troubleshooting the Pc, Installing Memory Cards,
Hard Drives, Floppy Drives, CD / DVD Drives, Sound Cards, Modems, Drivers, Anti Viruses,
Printers, Scanners, Installing, Maintaining & Troubleshooting I/O Devices
- Networking Installing Network Hardware, Software & Cabling, Performance Monitoring.
Configuring & Managing Domain Users, Groups & Computers, Active Directory Services, Managing
Access to Resource, Distributed File System, Managing Remote Desktop Server, Backup & Recovery,
Internet Information Services, Routing & Remote Access, Group Policies