At Signals Analytics, we help the world's leading brands to make better decisions faster and with less risk. We’re looking for hard-working, passionate people to help us unite the art and science of sound decision-making.
The opportunity to shape how companies create winning products, discover breakthrough cures and put social good at the heart of their business is in our grasp. We’ve already proven that we can move faster than anyone else, but right now we’re only part of the way there.
Signals Analytics is looking for a talented Sr. Data Scientist with a background in large scale
data streaming, modeling and processing.
● Build data-driven solutions based on deep understanding of business problems
● Prototyping and improving models (e.g. occupation classifier of unstructured text)
● Mentor modeling team and statistically validate the work they do
● Collaborate with engineers to deploy ML pipelines and products
● Develop advanced modeling capabilities
4+ years of quantitative experience with large data-sets, from prototyping to business
● Demonstrated work in building, deploying and creating business value from predictive
models and data products
● 1+ year of team management experience
● Proficient in Python. Also, Java or other programming language experience would be
● Experience and deep understanding of machine learning and intelligence, deep learning,
neural networks, statistical classification, and related techniques with their underlying
theory and math.
● Experience with distributed machine learning frameworks, like Spark, etc.
● Full stack experience in data collection, aggregation, analysis, visualization,
productionalizing, and monitoring of data science products
● Strong and persuasive communication skills
● MS or PhD in a quantitative discipline like Computer Science (with focus on Machine
Learning, Artificial Intelligence), Statistics, Math, Neuroscience, Operations Research,