We are currently looking for a full life-cycle IT Recruiter. You will be responsible for recruiting and hiring top talent for open Technical, Sales and Marketing positions.The right candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, innovative, work-hard, play-hard environment.
- Perform full life-cycle recruiting with ability to source, screen, interview and close candidates with a focus on technical positions
- Proactively research and identify cutting-edge sourcing techniques for identifying top technical talent
- Work with hiring managers and HR to ensure job requirements are appropriately set, clearly understood, and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria
- Participate in implementing, continuously refining, and assessing recruiting processes to deliver high quality results and enhance customer and candidate experience
- Be familiar with industry trends, market competitors and unemployment conditions
- Recruit for other non-technical areas within company when needed
- 2+ years full life-cycle recruiting experience
- Proven success as a Recruiter, using creative and traditional sourcing methods.
- Previous recruiting experience within a high volume setting.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and negotiation skills, positive attitude and high level of initiative
- Ability to build rapport with candidates and hiring managers of all levels
- Ability to work with a high sense of urgency, and remain flexible within a highly dynamic, changing environment while successfully meeting objectives
- Highly motivated, self-directed, quick learner with the ability to multitask
- Ability to recruit beyond selling a role – understanding the unique qualities of each candidate, their motivation, and the ability to match talent to the needs of the organization
- Actively seeks new ways to grow and be challenged, showing energy for and commitment to learning new and innovative recruiting methods
- Affinity for learning the company’s product lines and technology and the ability to leverage that knowledge for promoting the company’s brand and passionately articulating the company’s outlook